Who we are
We are Bluerock Healthcare. Our website address is: https://www.bluerockcare.com.
We are not required to have a data protection officer. Therefore, any enquiries about our use of your personal data should be addressed directly to us.
Submitting an enquiry
When you submit an enquiry or application via our website, we ask you for your name, contact telephone number, email address and an optional CV.
We use this information to provide you the best possible service. This includes responding to your query, application and notifying you of future job opportunities. We may also email you several times after your enquiry in order to follow up on your interest and ensure that we have answered it to your satisfaction. This will be done based on our legitimate interest in providing accurate information prior to an enquiry or application.
We process your enquiry before it is stored in our CRM system. This is managed in our head office and is accessed solely by Bluerock Healthcare employees.
We do not use the information you provide to make any automated decisions that might affect you.
Collecting your personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- About your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation.
- That you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, contact telephone number, email address and other relevant in-formation directly from your CV)
- That you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name, address, phone number and email address).
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your personal information
We will retain, use and disclose your personal information in order to complete our obligation of delivering our services to you for the following purposes:
- To preserve and maintain our business relationship with you as a client, candidate or user of our website.
- Matching your details with current and future job vacancies that are best suited to your skills and requirements. Also submitting your personal information to clients in order to apply for jobs.
- Enabling you to directly apply for specific or general jobs on our website.
- To deal with any enquiries you have.
- To fulfil contractual responsibilities with our clients.
Bluerock Healthcare requests cookies to be set on your device. Cookies let us know when you visit our websites and how you interact with us. This allows us to enrich your user experience and customise your relationship with Bluerock. This includes providing more relevant advertising and displaying content as per your viewing preferences. For example, to show you a localised website. Or remember preferences, such as text size and other customisable site elements.
Many browsers are set to accept cookies by default as they make it easier for you to view certain content. You can choose to reject cookies or disable them at browser level. However, you may find the website does not work in the same way. It may also prevent you from using certain parts of the sites. Certain cookies are essential and strictly necessary to enable you to browse our websites and use their feature. Without these cookies, certain services cannot be provided. These particular cookies can only be disabled at browser level.
How long we retain your data
Due to the nature of our business, we regularly support clients and candidates over a prolonged period of time, often throughout their career. Therefore, the reason for which we keep personal data is a continuing purpose. Therefore, we retain your personal data for as long as we believe necessary in order to fulfil our duty to you. We regularly enforce data-cleansing and updating exercises to ensure that the information we hold is both relevant and required.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you have visited the other website.
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you. You can also request us to correct this information if it is inaccurate. In order to process your personal data, we may ask for your consent. You may withdraw that consent at any time.
If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or to fulfil a contract, you can ask us to give you a copy of the information in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it to another provider. If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or legitimate interest, you can request your data to be erased.
You have the right to ask us to stop using your information for a period of time if you believe we are not doing so lawfully. Finally, in some circumstances you can ask us not to reach decisions affecting you using automated processing or profiling.
To submit a request regarding your personal data please contact us via email, post or telephone. Our details can be found on our Contact page.
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, we would prefer you to contact us directly in the first instance so that we can address your complaint. However, you can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org.uk/concerns. Otherwise, you can write to them at:
Information Commissioner’s Office